Implant Restoration Services
One of the best treatments available for your long term dental health after losing one or more of your natural teeth are dental implants. Dental implants allow patients to have a stable, reliable foundation for replacement teeth.
Whether you simply need an implant for one individual tooth or you’re interested in having our dentists create an implant-supported bridge/denture with multiple teeth, The Dental Center of Carrollton is here to help. You can rest assured that each of our dentists are highly trained, qualified and have more than 25 year of experience in Implant Restorations that not only help improve your oral health and confidence, but that look and feel so incredibly similar to your natural teeth, other people simply won’t be able to tell the difference.
Some Benefits of Dental Implants Include:
- The best available alternative to your healthy, natural teeth
- Helping to keep more of your existing bone intact
- Highly durable and long-lasting
- Allow you to retain your natural face shape, smile and appearance
- Provide protection for healthy bone and teeth
- Allow you the option to keep your teeth in your mouth at all times
- Give you the freedom to eat your favorite foods
- They will never move, click or shift – they keep your teeth in place silently
- Cavities can’t occur in implant-restored crowns!
Call (770) 834-9682 today to determine if dental implants are right for you!